Only 24 hours in a day?

Photo credit - Revolution Energy Patch
I was reminded that there are only 24 hours in a day, but somehow I always seem to need more! Sound familiar? At least this is a three day weekend for me from the Telephone Factory, so I have been able to get a few things done.

Although I would like to say that I have been out flying my quadcopters, taking great aerial footage and stills,

And I would love to say that I have been fulfilling many items on the "Honey-do" list,

This weekend has been spent so far with a great deal of time clicking away and banging on the keyboard.

Surely by now, you know that Julie Everhart and I are the owners and operators of "From Camera to Wall".  One of my responsibilities in that operation is maintaining our website.

Your website?  Why yes, our website!  Please take a couple of minutes and visit it, look around the site, and if you are feeling especially giving, leave us a word or two about how it looks.


As always, I appreciate your views and comments, and will provide some new insights within the next couple of days.  So while I work on a couple of other things, clean that glass and get those shutters clicking!

Thanks again!

Bob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2019 WPPI Photo Expo, Revisited...

Photography Guru Millionaire?

One House and Two Photography Gurus!